Managing your finances has never been easier or more convenient with GoOnline.
We’re Always Open With GoOnline
Access your accounts online–anytime, anywhere. Use GoOnline to check your account balances, review recent account activity, transfer money between accounts, pay bills, and export transaction information into your financial software. Plus, it’s free–just one more way we Go Beyond for our members.
Already have an account and looking to add more? If you are a member of Meridia and would like to add another product, such as Checking, Holiday or Summer Savings or apply for a loan, we make it simple do get it done on your own schedule. Log in to GoOnline, and click “Create New Account” on the menu bar.
Managing your finances has never been easier or more convenient. GoOnline offers the convenience of 24/7 account access to virtually all of your account information with the highest level of security.
- View account balances, transaction history and cleared checks
- Make loan payments
- Transfer funds between accounts
- 24/7 access to your secure online accounts
- Add a new product on to an existing account, such as Checking or a Loan
- Easily pay bills with Bill Pay Plus
- GoOnline is free for all members
- Export transaction information into your financial software
“At college orientation, there were banks all over wanting me to open an account so I had a local bank to work with since I was a few hours from home. I had my account at Meridia for 4 years, and didn’t want to switch. Being able to check my account online or through the mobile app made it easy to stay with Meridia. And, if I needed some extra money, my parents could deposit in my Meridia Account, which was better than what the other banks could offer at school.”
It’s easy to get started.
- Go to the GoOnline registration page.
- Enter the personal information of the primary member on your account. Verify the email address is correct. If incorrect, you will need to stop in a branch to update your email address.
- When all information is verified, you will be prompted to request a passcode, which will be in the email from the previous step. The email will be sent from email@example.com and needs to be used within 20 minutes.
- After completing all steps, you will be taken to your account summary screen.
- Once this process is complete, you can also download our free mobile app, GoMobile, on your Smartphone through the Apple Store or Google Play. GoOnline gives you the convenience of checking balances, purchases and ATM transactions, reviewing checks that cleared, transferring funds between accounts, and reviewing your past and current statements. With GoMobile, you get that and more–the Mobile Deposit feature on our app lets you deposit a check without ever visiting a branch.
None. Zilch. Nada.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is GoOnline?
GoOnline is the electronic service that allows you to access your Meridia account through the Internet. It is designed to provide you with the best in modern, secure remote access. GoOnline allows you to access your account information and funds, 24/7 from any device with an internet connection.
How much does GoOnline cost?
GoOnline is a free service provided to Meridia members.
What types of accounts can I view with GoOnline?
You can view all of your credit union accounts including checking, savings, loans, Credit Card, Certificates of Deposit, IRA’S, Bill Pay, eStatements, Alerts and more.
Who do I contact if I forget my password?
If you forget your password, you can call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. After verifying you are the account holder, your password will reset and you will be informed.
What do I do if I am locked out of GoOnline?
The Primary member on the account must contact us to be unlocked. If locked because you forgot your password, once unlocked you can reset your password by typing in your username on our home page and then clicking “forgot password”. If you forgot your security questions the primary member will need to call to have the account fully reset.
Access Your Account Online
Perform a large variety of transactions with GoOnline: Check your savings, checking and loan balances, monitor deposits and withdrawals, make check withdrawals, transfer funds between accounts, pay bills, make loan and credit card payments and more.