uChoose Rewards Debit Card
Because life should be rewarding.
Everyone Needs a Debit Card
In this day and age, a debit card is just a given. We all need debit cards to make purchases, payments, withdraw cash from ATMs, and get cash back at stores. Our Visa Debit Card is the perfect companion for your Checking or Checking Plus account. Now, you can get rewarded for debit card purchases with our uChoose Rewards program!
Life should be rewarding, and not only by using your credit card when you shop! A Meridia uChoose Rewards Debit Card is a game changer… the benefits of a rewards program and the convenience of a debit card!
- Security: You are alerted of suspicious card activity to protect you from fraud. You’re also protected by Visa’s Zero Liability Policy in the event that an unauthorized Visa transaction posts to your account.
- Visa is accepted at 19 million businesses and ATMs worldwide.
- Two Cards in One: You can use your debit card to make purchases through your checking account, or at ATMs to access your cash.
- Help when you need it: In the event of a lost or stolen debit or ATM card, please call us at 716-648-4411 and follow the prompts. If calling outside of business hours, our phone system can transfer you to the after-hours card services line. You can also place a temporary block or order a replacement card when logged into GoOnline or GoMobile.
- It’s Free: You don’t have to pay anything to get your initial debit card from Meridia.
- uChoose Rewards: You earn points every time you use your card…plus earn additional points for shopping at participating retailers, in-store or online through uChooseRewards.com.
- Gain control of your debit card and account with CardValet through our GoMobile App. Reduce fraud, track and monitor spending and use and get alerts to keep you right on top of your card activity. Learn more!
Not everyone wants a credit card because it’s easy to overspend and end up with a pile of bills–with high interest rates–you can’t pay back. Our debit card gives you the convenience of making payments and purchases all within your means.
|Non-Sufficient Funds or Courtesy Pay (Debit & ATM)||$29.99|
|Overdraft from Savings||$9.99|
|Debit Card Replacement||$10|
|Foreign (non-Meridia) ATM withdrawal in excess of 6 per month||$1 each|
|Other fees may apply. Refer to our full fee schedule for further information. Fees could reduce earnings on your account.|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is uChoose Rewards?
It’s a rewards program that earns you points every time you use your Meridia community Credit Union Debit Card. You can also earn additional points for shopping at participating retailers with your card. Redeem points for any reward of your choice from a vast online catalog.
How do I get started with uChoose Rewards?
Visit uChooseRewards.com. Click the Register link (under New to uChoose Rewards) and follow the prompts to create your User ID and password.
Will I earn points with all of my Meridia Debit Cards?
Yes! All cards within an account automatically earn points together.
How can I learn more?
Visit uChooseRewards.com to learn more and register!
I just got my card in the mail - how do I activate it and set up my PIN?
When you receive your card in the mail, there will be a sticker on it with the activation phone number. Please call this number to activate your card and establish your PIN.
I forgot my PIN! What do I do?
If you’ve forgotten your PIN, you will need to call (800)757-9848 to select a new PIN.
What should I do if my debit card is lost or stolen?
In the event of a lost or stolen debit or ATM card, please call us at 716-648-4411 and follow the prompts. If calling outside of business hours, our phone system can transfer you to the after-hours card services line.
Have you misplaced your debit card and aren’t sure if it’s been lost or stolen? With our GoMobile App or the GoOnline website, you can order a replacement card or put on a temporary block.
Don’t Have a Debit Card?
Now’s the time to get a free debit card and enjoy all the perks.