An affordable way to get what you need
without collateral, headaches, or hassles.
No Collateral? No Problem!
A Personal Loan is an unsecured loan–we don’t require any collateral. You can borrow up to $30,000 for things like consolidating high interest debt, replacing appliances, or home improvements. We make the approval process quick and easy.
That festering credit card debt you know you need to do something about…
A personal loan is a great way to consolidate your debt, get a lower interest rate, and start on the path to being free of debt.
- Get Out of Debt. Replace high interest credit card debt with a lower interest rate to help you escape debt more quickly.
- Stop a never-ending cycle. Put an end to your debt by combining a term with an affordable rate and know there is an end in sight.
- Home updates can be done when no equity is available.
- Loan amounts of $2,500 or less require no proof of purpose, so only an application and proof of income are all it takes to get you started.
“I was overwhelmed with debt, mainly credit cards. I could only make the minimum payments and slightly over sometimes. Every month I would look at my statements and would get frustrated and overwhelmed thinking I would never see the end of debt. I then decided to look into debt consolidation because it couldn’t hurt. I’m so glad I did because now other than the debt consolidation I am debt free! What was really great and relieved a lot of stress was the affordable monthly payments and automatic withdrawals from my account once I started getting direct deposit.”
How do I Get a Personal Loan?
- Complete a loan application online* or in person at one of our branches
- Verify your income using:
- two recent pay stubs
- two years of tax returns if self-employed
- or your pension or social security benefit statement if retired
- Loan purpose documentation (statements, estimates, etc.) for loan requests of $2,500 or more.
- Automatic transfer
- Payroll Deduction
- Coupon Book (Cash/Check)
How Loan Rates are Determined
Rates are determined by your credit score.
Credit Life & Credit Disability Insurance are available.
We love to help! Call (716) 648-4411 to talk with one of our financial service representatives.
|TERMS||LOAN SPECIAL APR|
|Up to 60 months||As low as 8.99%|
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The loan rate will be determined by your credit score.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to provide anything to apply for this loan?
In addition to a completed application and proof of income, we will need documents supporting the purpose of your loan. For example, if you are consolidating credit card debt, you will need to provide copies of current statements. Looking for a loan $2,500 or less? No proof of loan purpose is required!
Can I use this loan to go on vacation?
Yes! We would just need a bill or reservation quote to support the loan purpose in addition to the application and proof of income. Need a loan for under $2,500? No proof of loan purpose is needed.
How long is the loan process?
Once we have all required documents, we can usually close your loan within 24 hours of approval.
When can I schedule a loan closing appointment?
In addition to our Lobby Hours between 9am and 4pm Monday through Friday, we have Saturday loan closing appointments available to be scheduled between 9am and 12pm at our Southwestern Branch. Appointments can also be set between 7am and 7pm Monday through Friday at our Southwestern Branch as well.
Is there a prepayment penalty?
No! If you pay the loan off early, not only is there no penalty, you save on the overall interest cost.
Get what you need.
We make it easy to borrow up to $30,000 without collateral.