Leave the roads behind for fun and adventure.
Powersport loans are for the adventurous side of life. Buy toys like ATVs, jet skis, and snowmobiles. So, only continue reading if you like to have fun.
There’s nothing quite like a day out on the lake, blazing new trails through the woods, or flying over snow-covered hills. Whatever your favorite season, our Powersport loans can make it just a little more fun.
- Jet skis, ATVs, snowmobiles; we finance for all the seasons.
- Finance up to 125% loan to value enabling you to add in a trailer or extended warranty.
How do I Get a Powersport Loan?
- Complete a loan application online* or in person at one of our branches
- Verify your income using
- two recent pay stubs
- two years of tax returns if self-employed
- or, your pension or social security benefit statement if retired
- Provide us a copy of your signed purchase agreement from a dealer or private seller
- Once approved, we will need an insurance binder listing Meridia as the lienholder if the loan is greater than $15,000, with a maximum deductible of $1,000
- Automatic transfer
- Payroll Deduction
- Coupon Book (Cash/Check)
How Loan Rates are Determined
Rates are determined by your credit score and the term of the loan.
Credit Life & Credit Disability Insurance and GAP Insurance are available.
We love to help! Call (716) 648-4411 to talk with one of our financial service representatives.
|TERMS||APR||LOAN SPECIAL APR through AUGUST 31st
(New Powersport Vehicles;
2015 & newer)
|Up to 60 months||As low as 4.49%||As low as 2.99%|
|61-75 months||As low as 5.99%||As low as 4.99%|
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The loan rate will be determined by your credit score. Powersport vehicle examples: ATV, UTV, Jet Ski, Snowmobile.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much can I finance ?
We will finance up to 125% loan to value for Powersport Loans.
When can I schedule a loan closing?
In addition to our Lobby Hours between 9am and 4pm Monday through Friday, we have Saturday loan closing appointments available to be scheduled between 9am and 12pm at our Southwestern Branch. Appointments can also be set between 7am and 7pm Monday through Friday at our Southwestern Branch as well.
Is there a prepayment penalty?
No! If you pay the loan off early, not only is there no penalty, you save on the overall interest cost.
How long is the application process?
Once we have all required documents, we can usually close your loan within 24 hours of approval.
It’s Fun Time
You’ve always wanted powersport vehicles. Maybe now is the time.