Get on the road (or on the water) for your next adventure with a recreational vehicle loan!
Travel Changes Us
Visiting new places and meeting new people opens our eyes to new ways of seeing the world and ourselves. So whether you explore by land or water, Meridia offers great options to get you where you want to be.
With a recreational vehicle, you have the freedom to travel anywhere the road can take you. If you’re itching to see someplace new or just get away for the weekend, we’ll help you secure the right loan loan so you can hit the road.
- We are really, really good at what we do – let us handle the financing so you can sit back and relax.
- We offer an extended term of up to 10 years giving you a lower monthly payment.
- No need to find top of the line, we finance used boats and RVs too.
How do I Get a Recreational Vehicle Loan?
- Complete a loan application online* or in person at one of our branches
- Verify your income using
- two recent pay stubs
- two years of tax returns if self-employed
- or your pension or social security benefit statement if retired
- Provide us a copy of your signed purchase agreement from the dealer or private seller
- Once approved, we will need an insurance binder listing Meridia as the lienholder, with a maximum deductible of $1,000
- Automatic transfer
- Payroll Deduction
- Coupon Book (Cash/Check)
How Loan Rates are Determined
Rates are determined by your credit score and the term of the loan.
Credit Life & Credit Disability Insurance and GAP Insurance are available.
We love to help! Call (716) 648-4411 to talk with one of our financial service representatives.
|Up to 60 months||As low as 3.59%|
|61-75 months||As low as 4.59%|
|76-120 months||As low as 5.59%|
Max LTV is 85% for RV loans. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The loan rate will be determined by your credit score.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of Recreational Vehicles do you finance?
We finance purchases of boats, motor homes, fifth wheels, travel trailers and Pop-ups.
How much can I finance?
We consider loaning up to 85% of the value.
How many months can I choose to pay back the loan?
We offer terms up to 120 months. We know many places offer longer terms, but we also know RVs depreciate quickly. We think it is in your best interest to offer terms that don’t hurt you in the future when you try to sell or trade-in your RV.
Do you finance New and Used RV’s?
Yes, we do! We have great rates on new and used RV’s, so whether it’s new or new to you, we can help.
Is there a prepayment penalty?
No! If you pay the loan off early, not only is there no penalty, you save on the overall interest cost.
When can I schedule a loan closing?
In addition to our Lobby Hours between 9am and 4pm Monday through Friday, we have Saturday loan closing appointments available to be scheduled between 9am and 12pm at our Southwestern Branch. Appointments can also be set between 7am and 7pm Monday through Friday at our Southwestern Branch as well.
Is interest on this loan tax deductible?
The interest may be a qualified deduction – we suggest you consult with your tax advisor for further information.
Life is short. Make time to visit the places you love.