Our auto loans go beyond ordinary. Get the keys from the dealer and the loan from us!
Time for that New Car Smell
Buying a new car is exciting–whether it’s brand new or just new to you! Whatever road has brought you here, we’re glad to share this moment with you and give you an auto loan option that is fast and simple, with rates and terms that make it easy to afford that new ride.
Let the auto dealers stick to providing the choices for your vehicle, and leave financing to the experts. Make Meridia your only choice for your auto loan.
- With our quick and easy pre-approval, you can shop knowing your financing process is already started.
- Whether it’s a car, truck or motorcycle that you want, we can help you finance it.
- We’re here to help you get to a better place financially. Our rates are lower and our service is unbeatable.
- Cruise around in your new ride knowing the monthly payment isn’t breaking your bank.
“I opened my account about a year ago–first time taking out a loan, people were very nice and helpful in getting me the information needed to make an informed decision. Meridia will be my first choice . . . to take out another loan.”
How do I Get an Auto Loan?
- Complete a loan application online* or in person at one of our branches
- Verify your income using:
- two recent pay stubs
- two years of tax returns if self-employed
- or your pension or social security benefit statement if retired
- Provide us a copy of your signed purchase agreement from the dealer or private seller
- Once approved, we will need an insurance binder listing Meridia as the lienholder with a maximum deductible of $1,000
- Credit Life & Credit Disability Insurance
- GAP Insurance
- Mechanical Repair Coverage (similar to the extended warranties sold by dealers)
How Loan Rates are Determined
Rate is determined by the age of vehicle, your credit score, and the term of loan.
- Automatic transfer
- Payroll Deduction
- Coupon Book (Cash/Check)
If you have questions, call (716) 648-4411 to speak with one of our financial service representatives. We’re happy to help.
|TERMS||2012 and newer||2011 and older|
|Up to 60 months||As low as 1.79% APR||As low as 2.79% APR|
|61-75 months||As low as 2.79% APR||As low as 3.79% APR|
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The loan rate will be determined by your credit score. Rates start at 1.79% apr for model years 2012 and newer. Rates start at 2.79% apr for model years 2011 and older.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get pre-approved for an auto loan?
Complete the online application, or stop in and speak with a Financial Service Representative. By getting pre-approved, you will know how much you can spend which gives you more purchasing power.
Can I get pre-approved if I don’t know what car I am going to buy?
Yes! We can help you determine a payment you can afford and let you know if you qualify for that amount before you shop.
Can I refinance an existing loan?
Yes! It’s not unusual that people come to see us after they have purchased a vehicle, and realize the loan rate is much higher through the dealer. We can refinance your existing loan and save you money!
When can I schedule an appointment to close my loan?
In addition to our Lobby Hours between 9am and 4pm Monday through Friday, we have Saturday loan closing appointments available to be scheduled between 9am and 12pm at our Southwestern Branch. Appointments can also be set between 7am and 7pm Monday through Friday at our Southwestern Branch as well.
Is there a prepayment penalty?
No! If you pay the loan off early, not only is there no penalty, you save on the overall interest cost.
How much can i finance?
You can finance up to 125% of the NADA value of the vehicle.
How long is my preapproval available?
A preapproval is valid for 30 days to hold a rate, or 90 days if a vehicle is ordered to be built.
How long does the approval process take?
Once we have all required documents, we can usually close your loan within 24 hours of approval.
Get on the Road
in a New Ride.
We want our members to enjoy new cars
without sacrificing financial stability.
That’s just one way we go beyond.