Visa Debit Card
The perfect companion to your Checking account.
Everyone Needs a Debit Card
In this day and age, a debit card is just a given. We all need debit cards to make purchases, payments, withdraw cash from ATMs, and get cash back at stores. Our Visa Debit Card is the perfect companion for your Checking or Checking Plus account.
Here are a few reasons you’ll enjoy our Visa Debit Card:
- Security: You are alerted of suspicious card activity to protect you from fraud. You’re also protected by Visa’s Zero Liability Policy in the event that an unauthorized Visa transaction posts to your account.
- Visa is accepted at 19 million businesses and ATMs worldwide.
- Two Cards in One: You can use your debit card to make purchases through your checking account, or at ATMs to access your cash.
- Help When You Need It: In the event of a lost or stolen DEBIT card, call 716-648-4411 during business hours, and 1-800-472-3272 outside of regular business hours.
- Free: You don’t have to pay anything to get a debit card from Meridia.
Not everyone wants a credit card because it’s easy to overspend and end up with a pile of bills–with high interest rates–you can’t pay back. Our debit card gives you the convenience of making payments and purchases all within your means.
|Non-Sufficient Funds or Courtesy Pay (Debit & ATM)||$24.99|
|Overdraft from Savings||$9.99|
|Debit Card Replacement||$10|
|Foreign (non-Meridia) ATM withdrawal in excess of 6 per month||$1 each|
|Other fees may apply. Refer to our full fee schedule for further information. Fees could reduce earnings on your account.|
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do if my debit card is lost or stolen?
In the event of a lost or stolen DEBIT/ATM card, please call 716-648-4411 from 9 AM – 4 PM (M-F) or 1-800-472-3272 outside of regular business hours.
I just got my card in the mail - how do I activate it and set up my PIN?
When you receive your card in the mail, you will need to activate it to start using the card by calling (800)757-9848.
I forgot my PIN! What do I do?
If you’ve forgotten your PIN, you will need to call (800)757-9848 to select a new PIN.
Don’t Have a Debit Card?
Now’s the time to get a free debit card and enjoy all the perks.